U Turn Platform – Defeat is not final unless you give up
- Platform is where you take a break before continuing your journey
- It is where you empty and re-arrange your luggage
- It is where you take what you need for your journey
- It is where you relax and re-focus on your destination
U Turn Platform is an activity based, Educational and Motivational Program based on Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Human Psychology, Psychobiology and Human Resource Management.
To Westerns, the emphasis has always been on reaching the destination. For them enjoying the journey is not as important as getting there. In the Japanese culture, the emphasis has always been on experiencing the journey.
Do you know how Toyota raised from the ashes of World War two to become one of the dominant automakers in the world?
The answer is “Genchi gembutsu” (Learn through careful observation at site/ Go and see). Observation is the key to having a successful journey.
It is believed that we have the capacity to have 60,000 thoughts per day. However, for most people (who haven’t trained their mind) 80% of those thoughts are negative.
I have designed this particular program after carefully selecting the topics and areas to give an opportunity for my participants to have an understanding of very critical and important areas of their lives. I’ll introduce very powerful NLP tools and other techniques for them to have in their “LIFE TOOL BOX”.
By the end of the program I want them to leave with enough information, practical knowledge and know how to be the director of their own lives and make their life journey a smooth one.
- Learn how to become a self- Motivated and a self-focused staff member
- Overcome self sabotaging behavior and negativity to climb the career ladder
- Gain control over your mental and emotional states and “be ready” when it matters
- Direct your career and personal life with the understanding of power of congruency
- Make clever choices and respond more resourcefully to challengers at your work place
- Plan a strategic and a mindfulness journey in 2019
- Program will be designed and delivered within a theoretical framework that achieves the
- Attractive power point presentations, activities & knowledge sharing sessions
- All activities are gender and culture sensitive
- All activities have a purpose founded in human psychology and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic
- Contemporary tools and techniques for personal and professional development are
shared with the participants
U Turn book was first published in 2013 in Sri Lanka and the first U Turn Platform training program was conducted in 2016 in Melbourne Australia
Please contact us at ProMinds for any further information or clarifications:
We look forward to working with you!